Thursday, March 12, 2009

More on Rebecca

I am so sorry that I have not put out an update on Rebecca. I have been hoping we would have some answers to give out, but we still do not. I talked with Peter just a little bit ago. He said Rebecca was having a MRI done about the time we were talking. I had talked with her earlier in the week and they had been running tests on her. She is hoping to start getting results back this Friday or Monday.

Rebecca sounded much better than I have heard her sound in a while. I think she has been able to get some much needed rest and that in itself has been healing. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for her. I have passed on all your emails to her. Your support means so much to her and to us.

As she gets anwers, she will pass them on to us and we will pass them on to all of you. Again, thank you.

No comments: